Father's Day/Men's Day Sunday, June 18th at 1015am.
Psalm 103:13: "As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him."!
Study the Word of God!
Bible Study held each Wednesday at 12noon and 7pm
II Timothy 2:15 (MSG)
Repeat these basic essentials over and over to God’s people. Warn them before God against pious nitpicking, which chips away at the faith. It just wears everyone out. Concentrate on doing your best for God, work you won’t be ashamed of, laying out the truth plain and simple. Stay clear of pious talk that is only talk. Words are not mere words, you know. If they’re not backed by a godly life, they accumulate as poison in the soul.
Men and Women's Bible Study every Saturday at 10am
Held every Saturday morning at 10am.
Men's Class - Jackson Fellowship Hall
Women's Class - Music Room
Pleasant View will worship with Pastor Tanisha Durrett-Simpson & The Sherman Chapel A.M.E. Zion Church, Sunday, June 4th at 3pm.
Sunday School in person every Sunday at 9am in the sanctuary.
Worship every Sunday morning starting at 10:15 am (EST).
Bible Study each Wednesday at 12noon and 7pm (EST)
Each Monday morning at 9:00 am you can
tune in to 1240 AM WLLV (Louisville, Kentucky) to listen to our weekly
radio broadcast of service.
Each Sunday morning at 10:15 am (EST) Pastor Shaw will bring the WORD via Facebook live on the church's Facebook page at:
You can request to be friends with the page to receive the most recent updates and Sunday morning sermons. Be sure to share with others about the broadcast and also consider hosting a watch party as well, that way you can invite others for a virtual "Friendship" Sunday.
- Facebook Live: "What He's Already Done For Us" https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=506393453969699&ref=search
- Facebook Live: "It's Not About Us" https://www.facebook.com/pleasantviewlouisville/videos/1205397766568322
- Facebook Live: "Why Was Jesus Asleep?" Speaker: Min. James Mathis https://www.facebook.com/201598003197957/videos/768197993862768
- Facebook Live: "Stay Strong" Graduate Sunday Guest: Dr. Robert Gunn W.E. B. DuBois Academy Lou. KY https://www.facebook.com/pleasantviewlouisville/videos/581766296544803
- Facebook Live: "What We Can Learn From A Beggar" https://www.facebook.com/pleasantviewlouisville/videos/1023302754741028 https://www.facebook.com/pleasantviewlouisville/videos/281793286728042
- The Foundation of the Church - Sunday, September 5, 2021
- A Guide for Rebuilding the Church - Sunday, September 12, 2021 https://www.facebook.com/pleasantviewlouisville/videos/543495510072843
- Rebuilding An Excellent Church - Sunday, September 27, 2021
- Church Calendar
- Children's Choir Rehearsal - Wednesday, May 31st and June 7th at 530pm.
- Men's Rehearsal - Wednesday, May 24th, June 7th and June 14th at 6pm!
- Sunday, June 4th - Afternoon Worship with Sherman Chapel A.M.E. Zion - Pastor's Appreciation service for Pastor Tanisha Durrett-Simpson
- Sunday, June 11th - Graduate Sunday. Celebrating all graduates of Pleasant View Baptist Church. (Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle, High School and College)
- Sunday, June 18th at 1015am - Father's Day/Men's Day - Please join us for worship!
- Coming soon - Annual Family & Friends Day - Sunday, July 30th! Bike Sunday & Classic Car Contest. Details coming soon!
- Friendship Sunday every 4th Sunday of each month! Everyone is invited to come and worship with the Pleasant View Family! Everyone bring someone! (Family, Friend, Co-Worker, neighborhood kids! Let's fill the sanctuary and have a praise party!
- Bible Study is held every Wednesday at 12 noon and 7pm!
- Deacon ministry meeting - every Saturday at 11am- will resume Saturday, April 2nd
- Worship with us each Sunday morning at 1015am. The Facebook live broadcast will continue on the Pleasant View Missionary Baptist Church website https://www.facebook.com/pleasantviewlouisville.
- Face Masks are optional for in-person service.
- Each Monday morning radio broadcast at 9:00am local channel WLLV 1240.
- Each Saturday morning from 10:00-11:00am men's fellowship & bible study in the conference room. Women's fellowship in the Music room.
- Sunday school now in person, every Sunday morning at 9am. All classes will meet in the sanctuary. Masks are required for everyone!
- Sunday School Teacher's meeting every 1st Saturday of the month at 9am.
- If your contact information has changed, please contact the church to update your information.
During these difficult times for everyone, please call the church or email you prayer request to be added to the church in service emails. You can also submit your request from the church's website at:
or in private message on Facebook. If you are requesting the support of your family Deacon, please indicate that within your message.
Listed on each Church in service email sent out from the secretary, you will find community
information and resources to utilized during these difficult times. The
email links, and flyers are provided so that you will have the contact
information for the various agencies and businesses and the most updated
information to assist you in your time on need. Should you need
assistance with something not listed, please contact the church office at 502-778-7571
Praise The Lord!
Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.